Linking to Aegisub
Posted January 6, 2010 by jfs ‐ 1 min read
Okay, since Aegisub has had a lot of different websites and lots of different URLs throughout the years, I thought it’d be time to clear up things a bit.
These are the correct addresses to link to:
- Aegisub project in general: www.aegisub.org
- Downloading Aegisub: www.aegisub.org
- Discussion forum: forum.aegisub.org
- This blog: blog.aegisub.org
- Developers’ site (trac): devel.aegisub.org
- Mailing lists: lists.aegisub.org
- SVN repository: svn.aegisub.org
- User manual: docs.aegisub.net - only for 2.1.x versions
Two things happened last night: We set up a new, temporary website at www.aegisub.org, this site will be replaced with a more complete website at a later point. When that happens, the purpose of this blog will change back to the original one: A developer blog, not a general news site. Also, the old Mediawiki installation at malakith.net was deleted last night, and set up to redirect to the new website. Please do not make direct links to malakith.net addresses, they will become invalid at some point.
We will of course try to keep old URLs valid as long as possible, but please try to update all existing links you reasonably can.
The network problems previously mentioned in this post have been resolved.